“Prospective foster families will feel welcomed and valued when they approach the agency” – Ofsted, January 2019
When you join the Caldecott Family, you will be provided with the following
- A competitive rate of payment – £480 per week per child enhanced by a generous package of allowances
- A robust induction, followed by weekly telephone contact from the fostering team and monthly, reflective supervision meetings (underpinned by our model of care) with excellent support from a qualified supervising social worker and Psychotherapist. Monthly foster carer support groups and regular therapeutic practice workshops
- A highly commended flexible training programme and professional development
- Support from a qualified education professional to assist with school transitions
- 24 hour on-call support from a Caldecott supervising social worker, 365 days of the year
- Free membership to Fostertalk (including discounts on products and services; free tax advice and legal advice*)
- Regular social events and a range of activities to ensure our carers feel valued and appreciated
- Additional direct work with foster children from Caldecott support workers. Delivery of lifestory work
If you would like to know more about joining our Caldecott family and how we are helping children build a future, simply provide your details by completing the form opposite, and we will contact you to have a chat. After this conversation, if you want to proceed, we will come and visit you in your home.
You can also call us directly on 0300 303 8794 to talk to someone in our friendly team.
We look forward to hearing from you!